Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Squealer

Squealer images and drawings


On my Squealer design I decided to look at who the character was based off and use this as reference for designing Squealer. 

I found that Squealer, who is Napoleons right hand pig, was based off Josef Stalin's protege Vyacheslav Molotov, who after the death of Vladimir Lenin, switched over to Stalin's side in the Communist Party and played a huge part in Stalin's 'Five Year Plan'.
http://spartacus-educational.com/RUSmolotov.htm

I looked at the most prominent features again with this design and used this to create a stylized design. I attempted a few different designs but finally decided on one and used it as reference for the presence of Squealer in my final images. 

Character Development of Squealer
Squealer Propaganda Design Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment