Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Animals Images and Drawings

Own image
ANIMAL LIFE DRAWING

I also drew from some of the animals whilst I was at Ormesby Hall as it's surrounded by farms that you are able to walk around and the animals tend to be grazing outside. 

The day I went was really windy though and as I reside in Hartlepool, it's difficult to get there so I took more photographs than I did draw and used some of these photographs when drawing my animals. 

I found two horses that would be perfect for Boxer and Clover as the smaller one is feminine looking and the larger horse looks more like a workmans horse. 

I did some other more obscure drawings of the horses too but didn't like how they turned out as they looked too simple for what they were intended to be, which was surreal. 







No comments:

Post a Comment