Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Street Art

MODERN PROPAGANDA

Graffiti development and Poster

Animal Farm shows what a power struggle and corruption among the people can do to a society and I wanted to show this with my designs somehow, which brought me onto looking at street art because of the current anti-establishment type street art coming from prominent and rebellious figures like Banksy, street art can be used as a freedom of speech as well as a kind of power to the people.

I did some background designs using spray paints for a smoke and brimstone effect for the background of my final images, however I tried using some of them for my final images and they didn't work well with the harsh colours and black outlines. 



Sources
Exit Through The Giftshop (2010) Banksy

No comments:

Post a Comment