Wednesday, January 14, 2015

People & Characters Research


PEOPLE AND CHARACTERS

For my people an characters I looke at more stylized art and wanted to make my own drawing style more my own so I tried out a few different methods of painting. I was mostly interested in female figures because I enjoy the line quality of the curves of the face. I used a few different techniques with my work such as ink blotting, printing and other methods. 

I really enjoyed this section of the module as it was fun to draw different face shapes and study into it. 


ANNA ROSENKRANS BIRKEDAL

I like this artists work as it is soft toned with dark ink pen lines, I like her choice of shading and the cuteness incorporated in her work. She takes her main influence from Japanese art and uses it with her faces. 






PHEOBE CAMPBELL

This artists work is realistic and has good shading, the artist has made the faces really stand out but with interesting background choices that make the shading on the faces even more 3d. 








No comments:

Post a Comment